For traditional Amazonian tribes people, sananga is a powerful eye medicine used to sharpen night vision for hunting.. For modern seekers of spiritual healing, however, sananga does more than help with hunting. Often used as a precursor to ayahuasca ceremonies by the native tribes of Brazil, these powerful eye drops have a healing power that’s more energetic than physical, and that has the capacity to increase spiritual insight in the minds of those who use it. Sananga is potent medicine, and while you can administer sananga for yourself without undergoing a guided ceremony, it’s important to find a reputable source and to educate yourself on its proper usage before applying.
Benefits of Sananga
Sananga is still used by many tribes in the heart of the Amazon, but its benefits are reaching the rest of the world as these tribes share ceremonies with outsiders and train those who are interested in the administration of the eye drops. Used either in conjunction with ayahuasca or as a stand-alone treatment, sananga has powerful potential to treat a spectrum of physical and psychospiritual illnesses:
- Treats and prevents ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, and blindness
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases visual perception and enhances colors
- Clears long-standing inner anger
- Used in conjunction with other plant medicines, helps with mental disorders such as addiction, depression, and anxiety
- Resets energetic field
- Treats spiritual disease (called “panema”) caused by negative energies in the body. These spiritual diseases can accumulate in a person’s energetic body and make a person depressed and anxious.